Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Because mullets are no longer in style....

Not that having a mullet made Asher less adorable, but as the hair person in the family I felt it my responsibility to make sure no male in my home had long flowing hair around his neck. Especially if the said person was bald except for around the neck. And so at 4 months old Asher gets his first hair cut. He was quite a champ about it too, until I started cutting:)










Asher sporting his first mullet.

Before after


4 comments:

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

adorable! I'm so glad we could be there to see you bless your baby. Thanks for letting us be a part! He is a sweetie. We just wish 2 hours wasn't so far away! Love you guys!

Jenn said...

Oh my heck Mandy he is so dang cute! He is so big!

We are loving it in Ohio just missing everyone!


Love ya!

Adam & Ady said...

Mandy he is so cute! You have the best group of boys ever!!! I miss Jet and Rex and seeing their funny personalities each week.

vinestreet said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe how adorable he is! He looks just like you!!!!!!!!

P.S. I miss your haircuts!