Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Johnson's before and after

I was looking at pictures of Asher when he was born and could not believe what a change he has made, so I thought I would share all of my families "growth".
Asher at 3 weeks when we got to take him home.

Asher today.




Jett In the Togliotti orphanage in Russia.
Rex in Sizran Orphanage in Russia.
This is the first time we met Them. (6 months).....and this is them now. Hard to believe they are the same boys. They sure are handsome.
And so we don't leave any one out and you can all get a good laugh...... this is Ryan and me when we got married.I know we haven't changed much:)

8 comments:

Broadbent Family said...

I love the AZ Christmas picture. You are right, all your boys sure are handsome. We miss you guys here in NE. You were the first one to ever watch Paige for me. We will have to get together over Christmas and catch up.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

What a beautiful family! Can't wait to see you guys, hopefully sometime soon!

Jenn said...

Crazy how fast they grow! Such cute boys! And you and Ryan look awesome, then and now!
Love ya!

By Divine Design said...

You guys look great!!

Lee Anne said...

I haven't check your blog in forever! I am way behind. I love the then and now pictures of all of you. Doesn't it make you sad to see how big your kids have gotten or is it just me?

vine street said...

I really thought that was a different guy at first!! Ryan looks way different!

You guys are all very handsome (especially you Mandy).

:)

amynewby said...

Love the pictures! Wow! To me, the baby ones of Jett and Rex look just like them, just cute and baby chubby. Asher is growing up fast, what a cutie! We miss your family, so it's good to see pics of you guys. :)

votemom said...

hi - i have google alerts set up to send me any hits on togliotti and samara. and so this morning, i found your blog...

two of our daughters were born in togliotti - and were in the baby home there until we brought them home at 23 months old. they are 4 1/2 now.

your family is beautiful!