Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Gramma Luvlee


Happy Birthday Gramma! We wish we were with you. Here are some things we love about you.
Rex- "I love when you do nice things for me like letting me get snacks in your drawer I like when you read me books. I like your pirate ship and your bikes."
Jett- "I love when you have camp Gramma Luvlee and take me fishing. I like when she plays with me, I wish she could take me to the store and I wish she could come to our house so we could feed the ducks. I love the letter book she made me."
Mom, I love the good example you are to me of service and charity. When I grow up I want to be just like you. You make my kids feel special and loved. Thank you for all you do for us. We love you and hope you have a happy birthday.


This is Asher's present for you! He loves you too!!

6 comments:

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

oh my gosh! that little baby is sooo cute! That smile is adorable! Thanks for letting us crash at your house and go to the temple! Happy Birthday to your wonderful mom!

Lee Anne said...

I thought of your mom yesterday on her birthday. Hope she had a great day. Asher is so cute and I am pretty sure he misses me.

Broadbent Family said...

Asher is one handsome boy. I love all that hair.

Lore Smart said...

Such great pictures....What totally handsome boys you have...boy am I so glad we have met...you are such a wonderful friend! Very cute blog(liking the song too)!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Happy Birthday! You do have an amazing Mom! If I could only have a little bit of her talent, I would be happy!

Asher looks adorable!

vinestreet said...

What a great new picture of the three Johnson boys!!! I love it!

I miss you guys too much.