Tuesday, September 8, 2009

With a little determination, dental floss and Grandpa Johnson...


When Rex sets his mind to something he is pretty persistent. One of his bottom teeth was a bit wiggly so him and Grandpa Johnson worked on that thing until it came out. I thought using dental floss was just for movies or books but apparently the Johnson's have been doing it this way for years! Works pretty good. Rex is now short one tooth. He looks great.


Jett tried to compete with the excitement and since he couldn't get any of his teeth to budge this was the best he could come up with!

7 comments:

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

heehee! hi boys. we miss you! are you taking care of baby Asher? Tell your mom and dad we said hi!

Christina said...

Way to go Rex! Persistence is a good quality. And Jett, your headstand also impresses me. I have never been successful at that. Sounds like life is good for you.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Loosing baby teeth is a love hate thing for me, they always look so cute! But then those big ones come in and they go through that goofy stage! But he looks adorable! Fun to see you guys this weekend!!!!

Lee Anne said...

I can't believe Rex is old enough to loose a tooth! He is so cute. Tell side that is a sweet headstand!

vinestreet said...

Oh my goodness, hilarious. I can't believe how crazy they are! Way to go Jett for getting the attention back to you!!

Becky said...

Cute! We miss you guys!How is Asher competing with those big boys!

Adam & Ady said...

Mandy I am so glad that you are updating! :) I was wondering when this event would come about :) jk I love the new addition, he is so adorable. And Rex & Jet are still as cute as ever! Adam still tells stories about those two in Primary. They were the light of his Sunday :)