Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the 60's part II

more fun pictures from day one of camp for your viewing pleasure..... All the older kids were in charge of one younger kid. Rex is feeling great about this. These are our peaceful protesters. Rex made my favorite sign, it says "heck no we won't I am not going I am good."and the bad guys, we'll call them "the man". Some trippy pictures of our hippies! the babies didn't get to participate much but they made for a great photo opp. Kamryn and Korbi proving that Brown blood runs deep. You guys sure rocked those boots! Nancy Sinatra would be jealous. We LOVED the 60's but can't wait to see what our crazy professor has in store for us tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome. You kids are lucky to belong to such a great family. ;)

Esther said...

I think my favorite picture is of Asher and the flower band and the groovy shades!

Lee Anne said...

Camp Grandma Lovely looks like a blast! I love seeing all of the pictures. Asher is so dang cute. I just want to eat him!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

What an awesome idea for a reunion! That looked like a lot of fun! And I am with you the 4th rocks in Eagar! So many great memories! The boys in front of the flad is so cute!