Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July

The 4th of July has always been my favorite holiday! When I was growing up the last week of June in Eagar all of the stores would start putting flags out front. Then the town would put up all of their banners and flags. My Mom used to tell me it was because it was my birthday. I loved that the whole town celebrated with me. I still do! If you have ever been to Round Valley for the 4th you will know why it is still my favorite holiday. Plus it is like a mini Brown reunion. Enjoy the pics! Every year my mom takes these cute pictures with the flag. It is fun to see the boys change every year. They are still pretty stinking cute. Sorry that your nap time is during pictures Asher.This is the boys first 4th.Rex & da boys (Pace, Bridger & Tuff). Scary bunch especially with Rex in the lead. Waiting for the parade with some cousins.This is the horse they had in memory of Uncle Steven. When a sheriff has passed they put his boots backwards on his saddle.
Asher "enjoying" the parade. & the sirens. The best "float". Papa's 40th class reunion. He is the cute one under the umbrella with the hat on.

2 comments:

Rhett said...

Those are great picks with the flag. Might have to talk my mom into copying you on that one...
:)

Broadbent Family said...

Jet and Rex are seriously so cute! Hollyn was just asking about them the other day. We need to get together before school starts, but after Dan takes the BAR. Just a week from Tuesday. I can't wait to get my husband back. There is just a grumpy stressed out guy living with us for the next week.