Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School Blues....

It is here! Summer is over and 1st grade begins and boy do my boys have the back to school blues! Not because we had the most fantastic summer. Just because they love spending time with me and Asher....okay not that either. They have no reason to be so not ready for school to start but it does not help that their Dad reminds them the night before that they only have 11 years of school left after this one (we won't even bring up what happens after high school).

Here are some of the funny things that were said on the first day back....
How many more years until I retire? -Rex
Ms. Hunt is going to be so happy to see me. -Jett
You are going to be the only first grader who does not know how to tie shoes. -Rex to Jett
Ms. Hunt is always angry. -Jett
Please don't make my hair look stupid on my first day, make it like a surfer. -Jett

Love you bunches Rex & Jett! 

3 comments:

Whitney said...

HANSOME boys you have!!

Whitney said...

I promise I can spell .. I meant HANDSOME!!

Frasure Family said...

Your boys are looking so big and yes very handsome! I love Grandma's camp, so creative and awesome!!