Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter boys

Since we didn't get to go to church on Easter because of conference I thought I should post how cute my kids Easter outfits were, so I can get my moneys worth:)

Because we were out in nature and in our dress cloths that we had never worn I turned into that scary Walmart mom on my boys during the "shoot". Don't touch that, quit moving, quit talking, don't make me.... you get the idea. It wasn't pretty. I think we made up since after words we went out for dinner (gotta love McDonald's happy meals, they make everything better).

Thanks to our favorite friends for making our picture date a success & thanks to Whitney for taking the only picture that turned out of all three boys.

7 comments:

Becky said...

They are looking GOOD!!! Male models for sure!

vinestreet said...

Hi!!! My heart melted into a billion tiny pieces when I looked at the picture of Rex in the tie. What a little gentleman!!

I hope you got my short thank-you note (e-mail). What is your mailing address? I need to send you something.

I miss you to pieces. Can we camp in your backyard if we drive down to AZ to visit?

Cassie said...

They turned out sooo cute! I can't believe how big Asher looks! I'm glad you put clothes on your kids for pictures. I take mine off!!

By Divine Design said...

Such handsome little guys! We do need to get together soon. I am taking Sara to the pool a few times next week if you want to bring the boys over for a swim or if you guys all want to come over on Saturday next week and have a little swim and BBQ. That would be fun! Let me know.

amynewby said...

So cute!! I love Rex's tie and how it matches Asher and Jett's shirts. William and Dennis still call them "Rex and Jex" :) I laughed over your "walmart mom" comment, so funny. We all have those moments! Thanks for posting the cute pics! miss you!!

Tiffany and Darien said...

I don't think your kids could get any cuter. I loved looking at all the pictures but it sure made me miss you guys. Tell your family hi.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Looks like such a happy house! Your boys are darling! I remember hearing that you had adopted...the Lord leads us along doesn't He. What a blessing!